Returns and Refunds
How to return items, our return policy and information about refunds.
HOW TO RETURN VIA POST
- Put the item(s) in the shipping box.
- Attach the return label and cover the original delivery label.
- Drop it off at a postal office or your couriers drop off point.
- Get proof of postage for safe delivery.
- You will receive the refund via the same payment method used for the purchase, within 10-14 days, depending on your bank.
HOW TO RETURN IN STORE
- Return items to a selected store within 60 days of purchasing.
- Store staff will check and process the return on the same day.
- Bring your order number.
- You'll receive a refund email notification within 8 to 10 working days.
- Online orders can't be returned to outlet stores.
- Returns can be made within 60 days from the receipt date.
- Items must be in the same condition, with original tags.
- Perfumes and make-up must be in original sealed wrapping.
- Some items require unopened, original packaging and unworn condition.
This applies to:
Incomplete, worn, or washed items won't be accepted.
Ensure items match the return label and use correct labels for multiple orders.
Right now, we don’t have an exchange service. If you’d like the item in a different color or a different size, the best thing to do is to place a new order. Any item can be returned within 60 days after you’ve received the order. It usually takes a few days for a return to reach our warehouse. Once it gets there, you’ll receive an email confirmation and you’ll be refunded within 15 business days.
Your online order can be returned within 60 days. We’ll take the date on your receipt as a starting point.
The following applies to all items: we can only take them back if they’re returned in the same condition as they were sent and have their original tags. Perfumes and make-up may only be returned in their original sealed wrapping and we don’t take back gift cards. There’s a selection of items that can only be returned if they’re also unopened, still in the original packaging and unworn. This goes for:
Incomplete returns or items that have been worn or washed won’t be accepted. If pieces have deteriorated due to extensive use, it can happen that we send them back to you. To avoid mistakes in scanning your returns the items should match the return label. If you have items from multiple orders that you’d like to send back, please make sure to use the correct label for each return and pack them separately.
If an entire order finds its way back to us, we’ll refund you in full. In case of a partial return the shipping costs will reflect the percentage of returned items (i.e. If one out of three items is returned, only 1/3 of the shipping cost will be refunded). Unless of course the items are returned due to a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
In total it can take up to 15 business days until a refund finds its way back to your bank account, from the moment your parcel has been sent out to our warehouse. If the refund still isn’t visible by then, contact us, so our customer service agent can take it from there.
It usually takes up to 5 working days for a return to reach our warehouse. Once it gets there the parcel is scanned, after which a refund is automatically triggered.
It takes about 8 to 10 working days after the returned items are scanned for the refund to find its way back to your bank account. We’ll be using the same payment method you did whilst placing the order.
For the latest updates on your refund, it’s easiest to check your bank account directly. If you paid by credit card, no amount has been deducted from your account, or the reserved amount will be released back to your bank account.